Jeera water benefits :-
- Jeera benefits for digestion :- Jeera is indeed an excellent ingredient for curing digestion problems. Jeera water is highly recommended for the people suffering from indigestion.
- Cumin seeds benefits :- Jeera helps fight stress, anxiety and insomnia. Essential oils found in cumin seeds are believed to have tranquilizer effect, hence act as anti-anxiety and stress relieving as well as treating insomnia.
- Cumin water for weight loss :- Cumin seeds help in curing respiratory tract problems as it loosens up the phlegm and mucus in the respiratory tract , ultimately making it easier to eliminate.
- Jeera for inflammation :- Jeera contains anti-inflammatory properties which assists in controlling any type of inflammation in our body caused due to any allergens.
- Nutritional value of jeera :- It is a great source of iron hence acts as an ultimate iron supplement source.
- Jeera for anemia :- It helps in treating anemia. Anemia means loss of blood, ultimately leading to loss of iron from the body.
- Jeera for acidity :- Jeera is an extensively used ingredient at our homes. Jeera acts as a home remedy for curing acidity and bloating and provides relief from indigestion.
- Black jeera benefits :- Jeera toIt helps to uplift the immune system of the body.
- Kala jeera benefit :- Consumption of cumin seeds helps in reducing blood sugar level in the body so overall reducing risk of diabetes.
- Jeera water uses :- Jeera water helps in nourishing hairs and skin rejuvenation.
- Cumin seeds water benefits :- It helps in liver detoxification and eases bile production.
Ques 1. Why is jeera good for you?
Ans 1. Cumin seeds have been extensively used at our homes while cooking and in summers for preparing coolers like Jal-Jeera.
Ques 2. How to reduce acidity and bloating with jeera water?
Ans 3. Take 2.5-3 L of water and add 1 teaspoon of cumin seed in it. Then boil it and leave it overnight to cool. Next morning, store it in a jar and carry it to the office too and use it instead of plain water the whole day. You can also strain the water or also can consume it directly.