BENEFITS OF CLOVES : Cloves contain an active ingredient known as Eugenol, which is responsible for all the benefits in the laung.
- Cloves oil uses :- It acts as an anti-infective as it kills germs . It is used in oils, for example mosquito repellents also contain clove oil. It acts as a repellent due to its smell.
- It is also recommended to reduce the pain, for example a dentist recommend a cotton swab dip in clove oil to be placed on the tooth to reduce the pain.
- It is also extremely beneficial to reduce the risk of diabetes, as it helps in reducing sugar level of the blood and is also recommended for the heart patients as it helps to make the blood thin.
- Clove is widely used as an ingredient in the preparation of toothpastes to reduce the bad odor of the mouth.
- A clove stick can be placed in the mouth to treat the sore throat.
- Clove can be used in the preparation of the kahra to treat cold and cough.
- Clove oil is best for treating the infection of the gums.
- Various medicines that are used to treat digestion problems contain clove, hence clove is best for curing indigestion.
- Cloves oil is exclusively used for the persons who face the problem of profuse sweating on their hands.
- Clove is also extremely used to treat loose motions and headaches.