Uses of coriander :-
- Coriander benefits :- According to the survey reports all over the world, it has been proved that coriander helps in controlling sugar level. It helps in increasing the insulin on the body , ultimately reducing blood sugar that helps in controlling blood sugar level.
- Dhaniya powder benefits :- Dhaniya is an excellent solution for urinary retention (when urine does not completely pass out at one time) – Boil 2-3 spoons of dhaniya powder and leave it to make lukewarm and then drink it lukewarm.
- Dhaniya helps in preventing and curing food poisoning. It actually prevents the growth of bacteria that promotes food poisoning.
- It is also helpful during dizziness.
- Dhaniya has volatile oils that are extremely beneficial for our health.
- Dhaniya seeds benefits :- Dhaniya is also an instant relief for acidity – Boil dhaniya seeds in water and drink on empty stomach the next morning.
- Dhaniya for stammering :- Dhaniya is believed to have a great effect on curing stammering.
Grind green coriander with little water and strain it, add half spoon roasted alum (fitkari) and make the person gargle with this mixture.
- Dhaniya for chicken pox :- Dhaniya is also a great product for chicken pox as it helps reduce the leftover spots.
- It is a home remedy for reducing weight – Boil 3 tablespoons of dhaniya in 1L of water. When water is reduced to half then leave it overnight to cool down. Drink it twice a day.